Bicycling is a form of exercise that allows riders to lose a decent amount of weight. However, the amount of weight loss depends both on the riding technique and on how frequently the riders ride.
1. Get your attitude and knowledge about cycling right first.
2. Warming up is a must.
3. Ride frequently. A 60-minute ride at 24 km/h will help you burn 600 calories.
4. Get your riding position right. Your saddle should not be too low as it will take more of your energy in riding forward and cause muscle stiffness.
5. Take vitamin drinks, not energy drinks.
6. Eating behavior also matters. Calories In vs Calories Out is the key to success
7. Take water instead of the last bite of each meal. Breathe deeply. Avoid desserts and sugary drinks.